Website Community Guidelines
This Website community is governed by the following set of standards that apply to all users and their posted content. We reserve the right to not post and/or remove any material that does not (in our judgment) comply with these standards and to revoke posting privileges, all at our sole discretion.
To participate, individuals must complete a registration, sign in, and comply with the following guidelines:
- Address the specific topic of the discussion
- Respect the views of others and consider them carefully before responding with a posting of your own
- Support your point of view with well-founded arguments and facts
Further, you may not submit content that:
- Is vulgar, profane, racist, hateful or sexually graphic.
- Suggests or encourages any illegal activity.
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of a third party.
In addition, the following types of content are not permitted:
- Messages that are not relevant to the discussion, don’t contain content or contain commercial solicitation or advertising
- Repetitive messages, including spamming, cross-posting or flooding
- Viruses, code or files which might interrupt, destroy, or limit functionality of the site or any computer software or equipment
This Website is not directed at children under the age of 13 and does not currently allow registrations by persons under the age of 13. By completing Registration, or if you otherwise contact this Website or its operator, you agree that you are not younger than 13 years of age. If you are a parent and notice that your child under the age of 13 has nevertheless registered and would like your child’s registration terminated, please contact us